We look forward to working with Agilent to solve the semiconductor manufacturers' conflicting needs of higher quality and reduced cost of testing.
What does COT stand for?
COT stands for Cost of Testing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COT
We have 138 other meanings of COT in our Acronym Attic
- Container Off-Loading and Transfer System
- Continually On-line Trained
- Continuity of Ownership Test (Australia)
- Continuity Testing
- Continuous Time of the Day
- Contract of Training (Australia)
- Contractor's Operations Trial
- Contrat d'Objectif Territorial (French: Territorial Target Agreement)
- Conventions d'Occupation Temporaire (French: Temporary Occupancy Agreement)
- Cooperative Occupational Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our customers used to obtain untested engineering sample devices from the foundry because the cost of testing small samples of devices was too expensive," said Mr.
3, 2003 Solution Twice as Fast as Current Lasers, Speeding Development and Lowering Cost of Testing Metro, DWDM and 40 Gb/s Devices Agilent Technologies Inc.
In all, I expect that TestQuest will allow us to reduce the cost of testing each configuration by about 50%.