Many prosecutors are quick to blame defense lawyers for driving up the cost of death penalty cases.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Cost of Death (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Concise Oxford Dictionary
- Cone Dystrophy
- Conference on Disarmament (international forum)
- Conference Organizing Distribution (software; Drupal)
- Congreso de la Central Obrera Departamental (Bolivian labor organization)
- Congress of Democrats (Namibia)
- Content on Demand
- Continuous Optical Discharge
- Cooperative Opportunities Document
- Correction of Deficiency
- Cost of Debt (finance)
- Cost of Operations Division
- Council of Dragons (gaming guild)
- Council on Diversity (various locations)
- Crack O' Dawn
- Crack Opening Displacement
- Crossroads of Destiny (TV show Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Crypt of Decay (Everquest gaming)
- Curse of Dimensionality (applied mathematics)
- Curse of Doom (World of Warcraft spell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In most cases, the entire cost of death care is paid for in three to five years, giving clients peace of mind that all the necessary expenses have been covered.
The developer has also capped the cost of death in "Freemode".
Gulf News takes you through the paper trail and cost of death in Dubai, providing experts' advice on how to prepare for the event.
Councillor Arnold Woolley, leader and executive member for finance and asset management for Flintshire council, said he was unaware of any specific reason why the cost of death was so high in the local authority he represents but stressed that he will be looking at filling a budget deficit of between pounds 8m and pounds 13m next year, depending on Assembly funding.
44 Cost of neuroinvasive disease $20,625 $27,500 $34,375 Cost of death (direct and indirect financial losses) $150,000 $200,000 $250,000 Cost of lifelong disability $158,000 $210,000 $263,000 Cost of uncomplicated WNV febrile illness $750 $1,000 $1,250 Cost of vaccination $75 $100 $125 * Upper and lower limits are calculated as [+ or -] 25% of the baseline values and rounded up.
The report estimates the annual cost of deaths, injuries and illnesses caused by occupational disease and injury is between $4.
Even if we assume that only 50 percent of deaths are reported, the expected cost of deaths associated with an approved antibiotic is no more than $6 million.