jpg At a time when the price to attend college is increasing by an average rate of 20 percent every four years, the Board of Trustees at Hiwassee College in Madisonville, Tennessee has taken the bold step to reduce its cost of attendance by $6,000 per year which equals $24,000 in savings for a baccalaureate degree.
What does COA stand for?
COA stands for Cost of Attendance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COA
We have 310 other meanings of COA in our Acronym Attic
- Condo Owners Association (various locations)
- Condominium Owners Association (various locations)
- Confirmation on Arrival (computing)
- Connecticut Opticians Association
- Connection Approval Office
- Conscious, Oriented, Alert (assessment by paramedics)
- Continental Air Lines (ICAO code)
- Contract of Afreightment (shipping)
- Coopérative Ouvrière d'Ameublement (French: Cooperative Workers of Furniture)
- Cost of Acquisition
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fiscal year 1976, the maximum Pell Grant was $1,400 and covered 72 percent of the cost of attendance at a typical four-year public college.
The ranking was based on cost of attendance, employment placement, alumni, selectivity, black student population, cost of living, legal job access and black population in the area.
At least in part, that's what paying extra to cover athletes' full cost of attendance is about.
The cost of attendance is $400 and there are various merit-based scholarships available.
The cost of attendance has discouraged many students from groups typically underrepresented in higher education from even thinking about going to college.
The cost of attendance is free, and a travel reimbursement of up to $400 per participant is offered thanks to a gift AFB received from the Robert W.
The cost of attendance, though rising, is below average in the West.