These rates also apply to cost reimbursable contractors in most situations.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Cost Reimbursable Contractor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Core Removal Compartment
- Corporate Records Center
- Corporate Research Center
- Corporate Resource Council (Alliance Defense Fund)
- Corporate Review Committee
- Corps Response Cell
- Corrosion Reaction Consultants
- Corrosion Resistant Cladding (welding technique)
- Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Cost Reduction Curve
- Costa Rica (IOC country code)
- Costa Rican Colón (ISO currency code)
- Cosumnes River College (community college in Sacramento, California)
- Counseling Resource Center (various locations)
- Covenant Retirement Communities, Inc (Skokie, IL)
- Creative Research Concepts
- Creative Response to Conflict, Inc. (Nyack, NY)
- Credentialing Resource Center (Danvers, MA)
- Credit Recovery Class
- Credit Reform Code (student financial aid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WWX is now available to third party logistics (3PL) contractors and cost reimbursable contractors provided they are conducting business on behalf of the U.