We've deployed rooftop systems for more than a decade and we're still seeing a steep cost reduction curve on nearly every project we complete," said Dean Marks, CEO, Premier Power.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Cost Reduction Curve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinating Research Council (USA)
- Core Removal Compartment
- Corporate Records Center
- Corporate Research Center
- Corporate Resource Council (Alliance Defense Fund)
- Corporate Review Committee
- Corps Response Cell
- Corrosion Reaction Consultants
- Corrosion Resistant Cladding (welding technique)
- Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Cost Reimbursable Contractor
- Costa Rica (IOC country code)
- Costa Rican Colón (ISO currency code)
- Cosumnes River College (community college in Sacramento, California)
- Counseling Resource Center (various locations)
- Covenant Retirement Communities, Inc (Skokie, IL)
- Creative Research Concepts
- Creative Response to Conflict, Inc. (Nyack, NY)
- Credentialing Resource Center (Danvers, MA)
- Credit Recovery Class
Samples in periodicals archive:
Disk costs on 35% to 40% (historical) cost reduction curve based on price per megabyte.
Through our cooperation with austriamicrosystems and the development of this highly integrated chip we maintain our lead on the cost reduction curve for dedicated, standards-based silicon for powerline communications applications," says Jorge Blasco, President and CEO of DS2.