Companies insist on better/lower cost per rating point so the pressure is on the media companies to reduce rates accordingly.
What does CPRP stand for?
CPRP stands for Cost Per Rating Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPRP
We have 37 other meanings of CPRP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Park and Recreation Professional
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner
- Chemical Personnel Reliability Program
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Panel
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Process
- Commandant’s Physical Remedial Program
- Communications and Public Relations Plan
- Competition Policy Review Panel (Canada)
- Component Pilot Repair Program
- Conflict Policy Research Project
- Corporation for the Promotion of Rifle Practice & Firearms Safety, Inc.
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Canadian Pacific Railroad
- Center for Plastics Recycling Research
- Central Pacific Railroad
- Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway (Chinnor, England, UK)
- Civilian Performance Planning and Review (Canada)
- Cost per Reportable Result
- Council for the Promotion of Regulatory Reform (Japan)
- Current Periodical Reading Room (Ellis Library, University of Missouri-Columbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) was $190,000, making the cost per rating point $19,588.
National advertisers are willing to pay a higher cost per rating point for commercials run on RADAR-rated networks in part because the audience estimates are based on the commercial clearance system that is an integral part of the service.