This places the tightly focused design teams at contract companies at a cost advantage to internal teams when the development cost is measured on a cost per output basis.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Cost Per Output
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Convergent Pricing Object
- Cook Post Office (Rutgers College)
- Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra (Denmark)
- Coproporphyrinogen Oxidase
- Core Process Optimization
- Core Project Office
- Corporate Planning Office
- Correctional Program Officer (various locations)
- Corrections Program Office
- Cost Per Order (advertising)
- Country Programme Outline
- County Planning Officer
- Crime Prevention Officer (UK)
- Crude Palm Oil
- Current Purchase Option
- Customer Payment Order (banking)
- Customer Purchase Order (sales)
- Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
- Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization (National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization)
- Contract, Cost-Plus-Percentage-Of-Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
When you have output volume and variable cost per output unit, you have the basis for Level 2 vocabulary.
Additionally, our solution provides flexible output options in a 1U rack mount package making the 8040C's cost per output the industry's lowest.