The latest enhancements to the new HL-3000 series from Brother include: Cost Saving Features * Two-Sided (Duplex) Printing automatically produces two-sided color business documents to help save paper (HL-3170CDW) * New High Capacity Replacement Color Toners provide approximately 8 percent lower color cost per copy versus standard capacity replacement color toners[sup.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Cost Per Copy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Core Protection Calculator
- Corn Products Corporation
- Corporate Product Code (Nortel)
- Corporate Purchasing Card
- Correctional Privatization Commission
- Corrosion Prevention and Control
- Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Corsica Poker Club (France)
- Corydon Presbyterian Church (Corydon, IN)
- Cost Per Click (online advertising)
- Cotton Patch Cafe (Texas/New Mexico restaurant chain)
- Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
- Counterproliferation Center (USAF)
- Country of Particular Concern
- Creating Positive Change (various organizations)
- Credit Participation Certificate (loans)
- Credit Pricing Corporation (Japan)
- Crime Prevention Coalition
- Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Crisis Prevention Center(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, SPS designed a flexible bulk ink delivery system for high-volume print runs to be used in industrial packaging applications, with the goals of offering superior print quality, low cost per copy, and minimal user intervention.
Most businesses budget for photocopying on a cost per copy basis, yet still buy their printers and service them.
Purchase Options - Members can choose between outright purchases, leasing and cost per copy options, with additional savings achieved from a multi-tiered pricing structure based on volume.
With a very low mono page cost per copy including toner, using the MFD as a workgroup printer is far more cost effective than high-maintenance desktop printers.
Centralized When looking at the centralized print environment, the goal is to increase utilization of the right equipment, where appropriate, and to reduce the total cost per copy to the enterprise.
By using bulk toner, the PrintStation 040 has one of the lowest cost per copy rates of any of the competitive printers in the market and an extremely low total cost of ownership (TCOO).
This means that users will go through consumables more quickly (making the cost per copy higher than quoted), transmission times will be slower, and the memory will store fewer pages than quoted.