Gross earnings deductions," an insurance concept that includes only raw materials and consumable supplies, isn't the same as the accounting concept of cost of goods manufactured, according to Hans-Dieter Sprohge, writing in the Journal of Accountancy.
What does COGM stand for?
COGM stands for Cost Of Goods Manufactured
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COGM
- Committee on Group Insurance Programs (California Bar Association)
- Colorado Oil and Gas Information System
- Comprehensive Oil and Gas Information Source
- Chances of Getting Laid (Internet slang)
- Cheetah Oil and Gas Ltd.
- Cut Out, Glue, and Label
- Canada Oil and Gas Lands Administration
- Church of God Luxembourg (est. 1991)
- Center of Gravity Method
- Church of God Mission (various locations)
- Customer Oriented Global Marketing Agency (New Delhi, India)
- Council on Graduate Medical Education
- Consortium for Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education Training
- Council of Geographic Names Authorities (Norman, OK)
- Central Office Ground (Ciena)
- Committee on Genetic Nomenclature of Sheep and Goats
- Church of God, New World Ministries (Sevierville, TN)
- Coalition of Geospatial Organizations
- Contractor Owned, Government Operated
- Coordinate Geometry (Programming Language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such a move is expected to reduce the cost of goods manufactured in the region to par.
In order to facilitate this scale-up in production, as previously announced, the Company is designing a 43,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in Puerto Rico, expected to be on stream by November 2007, affording a substantial reduction in cost of goods manufactured as well as supply chain efficiencies.
Allocated among cost of goods manufactured and ending work in process inventory.
Cost of Goods Manufactured: The company expects cost of goods manufactured to range from $170 million to $180 million.
The fact is," Gregory added, "that the substantially lower cost of goods manufactured by overseas contractors, as compared to U.
Cost of Goods Manufactured: The company expects total cost of goods manufactured to range from $120 million to $130 million, up from a range of $46 million to $57 million, driven by the expansion of the product portfolio.
Costs and Expenses * Cost of goods manufactured and sold for the first quarter of fiscal 2012 was $16.