How can it be that there is a 122% cost differential in pharmacies in the same city?
What does COSDIF stand for?
COSDIF stands for Cost Differential
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- City of San Diego (California)
- Cobbles and Sand (lithological term)
- Committee on Social Development
- Core Operating System Division (Microsoft)
- Cosine of an Argument in Degrees
- Cost of Service Delivery (management)
- Communication Officers of State Departments of Agriculture
- Council of Organizations Serving Deaf Alabamians (consortium)
- Center of Super Diamond and Advanced Films (Hong Kong)
- Consultation on Sustainable Development Implementation (Manitoba, Canada)
- Coastal Division (USNavy, Vietnam War era)
- Come Over Some Day Maybe Play Poker Three Jacks Calls Two Queens (mnemonic for the geologic periods: Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Mississippian, Pennsylvanian, permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous, Tertiary, Quaternary)
- Oscar Sprint Down Mary Poppins Path To Just Carry The Quail (mnemonic for the geologic periods: Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Mississippian, Pennsylvanian, permian, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous, Tertiary, Quaternary)
- Catholic Overseas Students Down Under
- Coalition of Services for the Elderly (Philippines)
- College of Science and Engineering
- Committee On Optical Science and Engineering
- Committee on Science Education (National Research Council)
- Common Open Software Environment
- Common Open Systems Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schaeffer said the cost differential is bad energy policy and discourages diesel car sales.
Running on Empty provides an in-depth assessment of the market implications of these three key rate cases, including competitive flow economics, cost differentials and risk factors.
In addition, the survey will also underline the cost differential between employing international candidates and local talent, thereby making it a much-anticipated highlight of the forthcoming Cityscape Dubai, slated to run from October 6 - 9, 2008 at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
Unions have not stopped services being contracted out, but they have made transfer less attractive by cutting cost differentials.
That adds up to $841 a car, or about half of the current cost differential with Toyota.
The major drivers of the cost differential between this current estimate and a prior estimate of $490 million are three fold: further development of design drawings that better reflect the complexity of the project, a rapid rise in construction escalation and additions to the scope of the project.
We could reduce the cost differential to $8 million, and we could move 100 percent of the waste out of the city of Los Angeles,'' attorney Jerold Neuman of Avenal told the Board of Public Works.