Contract notice: Leasing and management of multi-functional devices of different performance classes for copying, printing, scanning and faxing Photocopying equipment First Hiring of about 187 pieces MFPs in administration of various performance classes for copying, printing, scanning and faxing with the cost center or project-based accounting system and assumption of the related services.
What does CCTR stand for?
CCTR stands for Cost Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCTR
We have 9 other meanings of CCTR in our Acronym Attic
- Centerville Center Township Public Library (Indiana)
- Crystal Coast Tea Party Patriots (North Carolina)
- Clark County Teen Pregnancy Prevention Coalition
- Cooperative Clinical Trials in Pediatric Transplantation
- Credit Card Third Party Verification
- Cadence Center for Therapeutic Riding
- Carleton County Toy Run
- Center for Coal Technology Research (Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN)
- Center on China's Transnational Relations (Hong Kong)
- Cochrane Controlled Trials Register
- Critical Care/Trauma Resident
- Cross Country Trail Ride (Eminence, Misssouri)
- Canadian Competitive Trail Ride Championship
- Cedar Creek Therapeutic Riding Center (Columbia, MI)
- Civil Commitment Training and Resource Center
- Coded Composite Transport Channel
- Center for Chemical Toxicology Research and Pharmacokinetics (North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC)
- Curtis Creek Trout Rearing Station (Howe, Indiana)
- Centers for Clinical and Translational Sciences (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston)
- Certified Corporate Trust Specialist (American Bankers Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] To provide a visual depiction of how staff, funding, and performance link together, the county developed what it calls the cost center performance plan.
Without this optional reporting method, the total expenses of the first cost center would be allocated to the other functions, and might include an allocation of part of these expenses to another cost center.
The finance department is buying the product, but we see the users as anyone with a cost center or a departmental manager with budget authority who will be doing re-forecasting and variance reporting against what's actually happening," he said.
GATHERING INFORMATION The amount and quality of information needed by estimators in all phases of completed demolition projects cost should include the type of information that would provide the costs taken from past completed projects broken down by different cost centers, while at the same dine reflect the percentage, or dollar value, of each cost center as it relates to a series of common denominators used by the demolition industry.
In some cases, the vendor will take care of these cost centers and you may have little, if any, involvement in managing them.
Benchmarking by CPT codes The kind of benchmarking that will have the greatest impact on physician practices is not based on financial retrospectives of cost centers or cost-per-case numbers.
What general ledger account and cost center could the fraud be charged to?