However, the Birmingham Airport anti-Noise Group has criticised the cost benefit assessment of the new runway.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Cost Benefit Assessment (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Brevetée d'Alfortville, SA (French: Patented Construction of Alfortville, SA; Alfortville, France)
- Consumer Bankers Association
- Continental Basketball Association
- Contract Bridge Association (India)
- Control Bus Address
- Controlled Before and After (clinical study)
- Copper Azole (wood treatment)
- Core Bitmap Animation
- Cosmic Brotherhood Association (Japan)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Cotrugli Business Academy (Croatia)
- Coulommiers Brie Athlétisme (French athletic club)
- Council for British Archaeology
- Crates Before Attack (online gaming rule)
- Création Bois et Agencement (French: Creating Wood and Fittings; est. 1979)
- Credit Business Associate
- Critical Business Activities
- Cross-Border Acquisition (finance)
- Culinary Business Academy (Albuquerque, NM)
- Current Best Approach
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include: * Rapid Opportunity Assessment - For identifying the potential business opportunity through an expanded view of data across an enterprise; * Technology Assessment - For developing a roadmap for a future-state HP Neoview Advantage architecture in support of SAP NetWeaver for consolidating current environments; * Cost Benefit Assessment - For recognizing the benefits of a modernization program in support of SAP NetWeaver BW; and * Performance Assessment - For addressing performance issues within existing environments.