I also spend time working with the various project teams and individual cost account managers within the division to understand how they are performing against their budgets.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Cost Account Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Control Account Manager
- Controlled Ankle Motion
- Conventional Allopathic Medicine
- Convoy Asset Management Limited (Hong Kong)
- Coopérative des Agriculteurs de la Mayenne (French: Farmers Cooperative of Mayenne; Mayenne, France)
- Coördinatiepunt Assessment en Monitoring
- Core Automated Maintenance
- Coronographic Apodizer Mechanism
- Corporate Account Manager
- Corrections Administration and Management (Bellevue University; Nebraska)
- Cost Allocation Matrix
- Coupled Angular Mode
- Court-Annexed Mediation (various locations)
- Cradle of Aviation Museum (Long Island, New York)
- Crassulacean Acid Metabolism (botany)
- Creative Association Management
- Credit Appraisal Memorandum
- Crisis Action Module (US DoD)
- Crocker Art Museum (Sacramento, CA)
- Custom Aeronautical Miniatures
Samples in periodicals archive:
A PSA can create approximately 30 PDFs of schedules during an update cycle, including the top level schedule and a version for each Cost Account Manager.
Prior to her current position, Ferris worked as Orbiter Vehicle Engineering (OVE) chief team engineer, Orbiter operations cost account manager, non-avionics; and purge, vent & drain/thermal control system supervisor.