Proposed Rules Earned Value Management Systems (DFARS Case 2005-D006) Updates policy on contractor earned value management systems (EVMS) to revise the contract dollar thresholds at which EVMS requirements are applied and to eliminate requirements for contractors to submit cost/schedule status reports.
What does CSSR stand for?
CSSR stands for Cost/Schedule Status Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSSR
We have 34 other meanings of CSSR in our Acronym Attic
- Collective for Social Science Research
- Color Small Screen Rendering (Opera browser)
- Common Submarine Radio Room
- Communications System Segment Replacement
- Conservative Site-Specific Recombination (genetics)
- Consolidated Stock Status Report
- Containment Spray System, Post Accident Recirculation Phase
- Contract Cost and Schedule Status Report (NSA)
- Contractor Statement of Support Requirements
- Contractor System Status Review
- Cost/Schedule Status Review/Report/ing
- Council of Societies for the Study of Religion
- Council with Social Services Responsibilities (UK)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative
- Czecho-Slovak Socialist Republic
- Redemptorists Fathers (religious order)
- Canadian Secondary School Rowing Association
- Child Safety Seat Resource Center (Oregon)
- China Ship Scientific Research Center (est. 1951; shipping industry)
- Colonial Social Science Research Council (1944-1962; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The less comprehensive cost/schedule status report was eliminated.
3 million [the former Cost/Schedule Status Report (C/SSR) threshold] to $20 million.