Drake & Josh Star Drake Bell to Headline as Grown-Up Timmy Turner; Also Featuring Victorious Star Daniella Monet as Tootie Jason Alexander and Cheryl Hines Bring Cosmo and Wanda to Life as Live-Action Characters; Steven Weber Also to Star as Hugh J.
What does C&W stand for?
C&W stands for Cosmo and Wanda (TV show characters)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of C&W
- Computer & Telecommunications Support
- Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- Communication and Tracking Subsystem (NASA)
- Chapter & Verse
- Cable & Wireless (Britain)
- California and Washington (food company)
- Callataÿ & Wouters (Brussels, Belgium banking software company)
- Caution and Warning (also seen as CW)
- Cheese and Wine
- Collins and Wright (Columbia, SC)
- Country & Western
- Cushman & Wakefield (Shanghai, China real estate company)
- Charleston & Western Carolina (railroad)
- Chicago & West Michigan Railroad
- Connecticut & Western Massachusetts Mensa
- Christians United for Prosperity
- Combat (Air Artillery) B
- Channel De-Interleaver/De-Interleaving (also seen as CDIL)
- Concentration as a function of Time
- Critical Concentration (concentration at which intermolecular interaction occurs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ultimate plan to take over the world has been unveiled and only Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda have the power to stop the evil.
When Cosmo and Wanda comply, he's transformed into a balding 40-something in a pink sweat suit whom everyone finds pretty ``creepy''; naturally, he quickly learns that being a kid isn't so bad after all.
As the contestants sing their favorite musical numbers and the finalists, including Norm, Cosmo and Wanda are chosen, an abundance of obligatory fairy drama goes on behind the scenes including all of the backbiting, backstabbing and back hair that goes along with such a heated competition.
In The Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules, "Da Rules" book (the ultimate guide to having Fairy God Parents) has disappeared, leaving Cosmo and Wanda without their magical powers.
When he learns that any magical wish-granting creature in the universe may apply for a vacant fairy godparent job, he sets out to trick Cosmo and Wanda into quitting their jobs as Timmy's godparents.
Cosmo and Wanda supply Timmy items to use in his journey -- some of which are key in defeating the captors.
Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda soon realize that this is all part of an intricate plan put into motion by the magical, anti-fun loving Pixies, led by camp owner Flappy Bob.