During three of Cassini's passes through the plume in 2008 and 2009, the Cosmic Dust Analyzer, or CDA, on board measured the composition of freshly ejected plume grains.
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for Cosmic Dust Analyzer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- Cooloola Dressage Association Inc. (Australia)
- Cooperative Development Authority
- Coordinated Data Analysis (NASA website)
- Copper Development Association Inc.
- Coram Deo Academy (Texas)
- Core Depot Assessment (US DoD)
- Corneal Dystrophy, Avellino Type
- Corona Dance Academy (Corona, CA)
- Corporate Dental Application (used by the Army Medical Command)
- Corporate Directory Assistance
- Cost Distribution Account (US government)
- Cote d'Azur (French Riviera)
- Council for Disability Awareness
- Country Dance Association (various locations)
- Courriers de l'Aube (French transportation company)
- Coverage Determination Application
- Crash Dump Analyzer
- Crash-Damaged Aircraft
- Crater Detection Algorithm (Mars exploration)
- Criminal Defense Attorney
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20081007/38461LOGO) Data from Cassini's cosmic dust analyzer show the grains expelled from fissures, known as tiger stripes, are relatively small and usually low in salt far away from the moon.
A team led by Frank Postberg of the University of Heidelberg studied data from Cassini's Cosmic Dust Analyzer, and tested their findings in laboratory experiments.