Other diseases of connection to Sephardi origin include: Alpha-Thalassemia, Ataxia Telangiectasia, Corticosterone Methyloxidase Type II Deficiency, Costeff Optical Atrophy, Cystic Fibrosis (CF), Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, Familial Tumoral Calcinosis (Normophosphatemic Type), Inclusion Body Myophy Type 28, Metachromic Leukodystrophy, Polyglandular Deficiency Syndrome, Pseudocholinesterase Deficiency, Spinal Muscular Athrophy (S.
What does CMO stand for?
CMO stands for Corticosterone Methyloxidase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMO
We have 200 other meanings of CMO in our Acronym Attic
- Constructions Mécaniques Outillages (French: Mechanical Construction Tools)
- Constructions Modernes de l'Ouest (French: Modern Buildings of the West)
- Contract Management Office
- Contract Manufacturing Operation
- Contract Manufacturing Organisation
- Contract Modification Order
- Contractor Management Outsourcing
- Controlled Materials Officer
- Convoy Movement Order
- Corporate Manufacturing Objects