These include bridges, cold-formed steel design, codes & standards, utility poles, framing, roofing, corrugated steel pipe, steel pipes and tanks, reinforced pavement and green building.
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Corrugated Steel Pipe
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Converged Services Portal (generic name for voice over IP mediation device used by CableLabs)
- Convoy Stopping Point (military)
- Cook Street Project (band)
- Coordinated Studies Program (higher education)
- Copy Service Plan
- Cornish Stannary Parliament (UK)
- Corporate Social Performance
- Corporate Strategic Plan
- Corporate Sustainability Performance
- Corresponding States Principle
- Cost, Schedule and Performance
- Cotton-Seed Pellets
- Council on Spiritual Practices
- Council Shoulder Patch (Boy Scouts of America)
- Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (US DoD)
- Country Strategic Plan
- Country Strategy Paper
- County Sports Partnerships (UK)
- Court Statistics Project
- Crew Scheduling Problem (transportation algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thompson Culvert has serviced Missouri, Illinois and a number of other Midwestern states with the manufacturing of corrugated steel pipe and the distribution of related construction products since 1964.
Web Sites * SSPC * Painting and Decorating Contractors of America * American Water Works Association * National Rural Water Association * American Concrete Institute - ACI International * Portland Cement Association * American Institute of Steel Construction * National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association * The Plastics Pipe Institute * Ductile Iron Research Association * Uni-Bell Pipe Association * National Corrugated Steel Pipe Association * American Concrete Pipe Association * National Clay Pipe Institute
Once a location is established to allow for adequate manufacturing and handling space on the job site, the operational MPV can receive trucks with coiled steel and begin manufacturing corrugated steel pipe right on site.
Brazell said the old corrugated steel pipe was badly deteriorated with the bottom rusted completely through in many places.
Hanson also has a facility at 6800 Helmers Street in Houston that produces reinforced concrete pipe, pressure pipe and corrugated steel pipe.
We encounter reinforced concrete and corrugated steel pipes equally often.
announces that it will raise prices as much as 10 percent effective February 1, 2005, for its corrugated steel pipe products.