NASFM Applauds US Senate for Passing a Resolution Encouraging Education Efforts to Improve Safety in Over 6 Million Homes WASHINGTON, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASFM has launched a nationwide safety campaign to bring awareness to homeowners on the importance of proper bonding of yellow corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST) due to potential damage risks associated with lightning.
What does CSST stand for?
CSST stands for Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSST
We have 24 other meanings of CSST in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Senior Strength Trainer
- Certified Site Surveillance Technician
- China Security & Surveillance Technology, Inc.
- Client-Server Software Testing
- Colorado Springs Swim Team (Colorado)
- Combat Service Support Team (US Navy)
- Commission de la Santé et de la Sécurité du Travail du Québec (French: Occupational Health and Safety Commission, Quebec, Canada)
- Construction Site Safety Technician
- Coordination Committee for Science and Technology (Australia)
- Coping and Social Skills Training (psychiatry)
- Council for Study of the Shroud of Turin
- Civil Service Selection and Training Board (Myanmar)
- Centre for South-South Technical Cooperation (Indonesia)
- Control Systems Security and Test Center (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Centre for Space, Science and Technology Education
- Center for Space Science and Technology Education in Asia and the Pacific
- China Society for Scientific and Technical Information
- Complicated Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
- Centre de Sécurité Sociale des Travailleurs Migrants (French: Migrant Workers Social Security Center)
- Combat Service Support Training Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The full-color modular textbook is the first of four levels and features two new modules: Plumbing Safety and Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing.
In 1990, Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) was introduced as an alternative gas piping material.
It's increasingly easy to install natural gas service, thanks to materials such as corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST), an effective way to 'wire' a house for natural gas service.
The group is calling on the state to continue the use of corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST), a flexible material that does the same job as rigid black iron piping in providing natural gas to residential or commercial structures.
16, 2001 In what amounts to a blow to public safety, California's Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) has chosen not to include flexible gas piping, also known as Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) in the 2001 edition of the California Plumbing Code, igniting a furious response from manufacturers and builders who say the product's safety and effectiveness has been clearly established.