The agreement is a strong fit for both companies, and will give CONTECH access to Eagle Corr PE(TM), JM Eagle's premier corrugated polyethylene pipe products in the United States.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Pharmacy Program
- Cooperative Program / Project Personnel
- Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Copyproof Positive Paper
- Core Product Portfolio (various companies)
- Core Python Programming
- Coronary Perfusion Pressure
- Corporate Partner Privacy
- Corporate Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Cost Per Page (printers)
- Cost Per Point
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Crime Prevention Program (California)
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past 30 years, corrugated polyethylene pipe has proven itself to be a strong, chemically inert, viable pipe for use in applications around the world.
More information on this topic is available on a PPI CD in the Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Design Manual and Installation Guide.
ON Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Association, OH The Engineering Society, MI EPS Molders Association, MD Fire Retardant Chemicals Association, PA Flexible Packaging Association, MD Flexographic Technical Association, Inc.
At the same time, the Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Association (CPPA), Toledo, OH, has announced it will join the PPI.
Our new wholly owned subsidiary, Quail Piping Products, will begin production of large-scale, corrugated polyethylene pipe as scheduled in March 1998 at its new manufacturing facility in Magnolia, Arkansas.
120 million locally owned full service bank headquartered in Tiffin, Ohio o Toledo Regional Growth Partnership o Genflex Roofing Systems o Medical College of Ohio o Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Association o Greater Toledo Chapter - American Red Cross CONTACT: Roman + Wilson + Peshoff, Inc.
com Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Association 3621 Secor Rd.