The corrugated metal pipes in the drainage structures will be replaced to restore the system's integrity and return the project to an acceptable rating.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Corrugated Metal Pipe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Marketing Partner
- Cooperative Marketing Partner (DEC)
- Cooperative Marketing Program
- Cooperative Mobility Program (Center for Technology, Policy, and Industrial Development, MIT)
- Copenhagen Malmo Port
- Cornell Migrant Program (Cornell University; New York)
- Corpo Musicale di Parre
- Corporate Maintenance Philosophy
- Corps of Military Police (various locations)
- Corrective Measures Plan
- Cost Management Process
- Counter Military Potential
- Coupled Model Project
- Course Management Plan
- Court Mediation Program (various locations)
- Courts Métrages de Providence (French: Short Films of Providence; film enthusiasts' club)
- Cow Milk Protein
- Crapped My Pants
- Creative Media Production (various organizations)
- Credential Maintenance Program (Green Building Certification Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are large, arched corrugated metal pipe (CMP) structures with round equivalents of 114 for one pipe and 108 inches for the other two.
The cramped metal capsules will be connected by cables and corrugated metal pipes in a hanger at the back of the Institute of Medical and Biological Problems (IMBP) in the Russian capital on Tuesday.
StormFilter is offered in five basic configurations: precast concrete, steel or concrete catch basins, cast-in-place concrete and corrugated metal pipe.
15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Contech Engineered Solutions LLC announced today that it has purchased the corrugated metal pipe assets, including machinery, equipment and inventory, of Titan Construction Products, LLC located in Placitas, New Mexico.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The two 66-inch diameter corrugated metal pipes (CMP) were located on each side of a CSX railroad track under a bridge embankment which carries 1-64 traffic over the railroad.
Also included in the acquisition is a corrugated metal pipe fabrication business in Tampa and Fort Pierce, Florida.
Construction began in earnest in early November with the installation of the turbine foundation, which consisted of a 16 ft mono-pile of reinforced concrete mounted below ground in a corrugated metal pipe.