About Peninsula Valve & Fitting Company Peninsula Valve & Fitting (Mountain View, CA) is an industrial distributor of niche oriented clean and corrosion resistant fluid handling components for the Industrial, Food & Beverage, Life Science and Semi-Conductor process fluid handling market segments.
What does CRE stand for?
CRE stands for Corrosion Resistant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRE
We have 284 other meanings of CRE in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor's Responsible Engineer
- Contrat de Retour a l'Emploi (French: Reemployment contract)
- Contrat Restauration Entretien (French: Food Service Contract)
- Control and Reporting Element
- Control Reporting Element (US DoD)
- Cooperative Research & Extension (various schools)
- Coordinator of Religious Education (religious order)
- Coral Reef Exhibit (Australia)
- Corporate Real Estate
- Corrected Reference Equivalent
- Cosmic Ray Exposure
- Cost Reduction Effort
- Costa Rica Expeditions (travel)
- Council for Responsible E-Mail
- Counselor of Real Estate (member of the American Society of Real Estate Counselors)
- Course Resource Estimate
- Cree/Cri (language)
- Crisis Response Element
- Cumulative Residual Entropy
- Customer Relations Executive (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mold inserts are generally made of corrosion-resistant chrome steel, but ejector pros are usually made of hot-work steel, which is not corrosion resistant.
7,135,075 B2 The Ohio State University has been granted a patent for an aqueous solution for depositing an inorganic corrosion resistant coating with self-healing properties on a metal substrate.
The scientists set out to create nontoxic coatings as hard and corrosion resistant as the chromium layer applied to steel.
patent: 6,726,957 Issued: April 27, 2004 Inventor: Matthew Niemiec Assigned: Van Etten Holdings Abstract: A multifunctional thermochemically cured coating which provides noise reduction and weight reduction in combination with thermal insulating and corrosion resistant properties.
NSK have developed the Aqua-Bearing[TM], a special high corrosion resistant, low cost bearing for light load applications in the operating temperature range up to 150[degrees]C Aqua-Bearing offers corrosion resistance equal to ceramic bearings and is able to handle applications in strong acids or alkalis, ozonized water, various kinds of vapour and halogen gases.
Also based on electrochemical polarization and salt fog tests, high-manganese brass (C99700) is the most corrosion resistant alloy.
TKO Specialty Surfaces, a coating company based in Alberta, Canada has been added to the list of approved contractors to spray EonCoat, a revolutionary technology and corrosion resistant ceramic coating created for industrial applications.