CAMU Amendments Corrective action management units (CAMUs) were authorized by rule in 1993 to facilitate cleanup at remediation sites by exempting the ton-site management of cleanup wastes from land disposal restrictions and minimum technology requirements.
What does CAMU stand for?
CAMU stands for Corrective Action Management Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAMU
We have 7 other meanings of CAMU in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
- Canadian Arctic Marine Transportation Advisory Panel
- Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems
- Cámara de Turismo (Guatemala)
- Canberra Area Medical Unit
- Central Airspace Management Unit (Air Traffic and Navigation Services; South Africa)
- Certified Ambassador Mortgage Underwriter (National Association of Mortgage Underwriters)
- Colorado Association of Municipal Utilities (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Communication Audio Management Unit (Racal)
- Concurrent Assembly Mock-Up
- Calgary Agile Methods Users Group
- Canton Alliance Massillon Users Group (est. 1983)
- Computer Applications for Manufacturing User Society
- Cost Allocation Manual Uniformity Team
- Cauliflower Mosaic Virus
- Chamber Alliance of the Mohawk Valley (New York)
- Conservative Alliance Matanitu Vanua (Fiji political party)
- Central American and Mexican Video Archives
- Coordination des Associations Mondiales de Villes et Autorités Locales (World Associations of Cities and Local Authorities Coordination, aka: WACLAC)
- Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sediments will be disposed of in a specially designed facility called a corrective action management unit (CAMU), which will be constructed on property owned by Gary Works south of its sheet and tin operations.