For training and testing sample, the average correct classification rate is 65.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Correct Classification Rate (statistics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinated Compliance Review
- Coordinating Committee on Remuneration
- Coriell Cell Repositories
- Corinth & Counce Railroad Company
- Cork Campus Radio
- Corner Cube Reflector
- Corner Cube Retroreflector
- Corporate Citizenship Report
- Corporate Community Relations
- Corporate Crime Reporter (Washington, DC)
- Corridor Circuit Rider
- Corse Centrale de Restauration (French: Central Corsica Restoration)
- Cost Credit
- Cost of Corrective Replacement
- Council for Chemical Research
- Council of Chapter Representatives
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Country Clearance Request
- Course Concepts Review
- Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (insurance; real estate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] As shown in the results of Table 4 and Figure 1, Fast Global k-means provides a comparable correct classification rate on the benchmark medical datasets.
the correct classification rate was 62% with significant differences identified in survival between the good and poor prognosis groups (P<0.
A correct classification rate for a data set equals the number of correctly classified claims divided by the total number of claims in the data set.