] (The preparatory model of the corpus of spoken Israeli Hebrew [CoSIH]), in [TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII.
What does CoSIH stand for?
CoSIH stands for Corpus of Spoken Israeli Hebrew
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cost of Savings Index
- Creative Outsourcing Solutions International (UK)
- Coordinadora Sindicatos Bananeros y Agroindustrales de Honduras (Spanish: Coalition of Honduran Banana and Agroindustrial Unions)
- Coffee Science Information Center
- Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography (Catholic University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Canadian Online Secure Information and Communications System (Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs; now obsolete)
- Canadian Outcomes Study in Dementia
- College Sports Information Directors of America
- Commission pour la Simplification des Formalités (French: Commission for the Simplification of Procedures)
- Co-Occurring State Incentive Grant (substance abuse grant)
- Canadian Oil Sands Investments, Inc.
- Climate, Ocean and Sea Ice Modeling
- Control Staff Instructions
- Computer Science in Electrical Engineering Committee
- Cooperation for Open Systems Interconnection Networking in Europe
- Coordinated Survey Information Network Exchange (Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources database; Canada)
- Companhia Siderúrgica do Nordeste (Brazil)
- Coherent Signal Processor (radar)
- Computer Open Systems Implementation Program
- Companhia Siderúrgica Paulista (Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ever since I heard Shlomo Izrevel, Tel Aviv University faculty member and project director of The Corpus of Spoken Israeli Hebrew (CoSIH), give a presentation about this new project at the 2000 meeting of the North American Conference on Afroasiatic Linguistics, I have been eagerly awaiting the appearance of this volume.
Corpus Linguistics and Modern Hebrew: Towards the Compilation of the Corpus of Spoken Israeli Hebrew (CoSIH).