Blake Farenthold's sister's home (Houston Chronicle): "The Corpus Christi Police Department raided the home of Sue Farenthold, Rep.
What does CCPD stand for?
CCPD stands for Corpus Christi Police Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCPD
We have 61 other meanings of CCPD in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Career and Professional Development (various schools)
- Charge-Coupled Photodiode Device
- Chesapeake Caledonian Pipes & Drums (Annapolis, Maryland)
- Christian Council on Persons with Disabilities
- Chronic Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis
- Circuit Court Probation Department
- Cobb County Police Department (Georgia)
- Cochise County Public Defender (Bisbee, Arizona, USA)
- Common Channel Packet Data (cell phone technology)
- Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis
- Coupling Capacitor Potential Device
- Creative Commons/Public Domain (intellectual property)
- Crime Control and Prevention District (various cities)
- Current Cryptoperiod Designator
- Carnegie Commission on Preventing Deadly Conflict
- Comite Cubano Pro Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Cuban Committee for Human Rights)
- Child Care Professional Development Institute
- Claremont Colleges Parliamentary Debate Institute (Claremont McKenna College; Claremont, CA)
- Consultative Committee for Programme Development and Management (World Health Organization)
- California Center for Public Dispute Resolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agencies participating in SWTRFC include the San Antonio Police Department, San Antonio Fire Department, City of San Antonio Office of Emergency Management, Bexar County Sheriff's Office, Laredo Police Department, Corpus Christi Police Department and Valero Energy Corporation.
He is also a retired Captain of the Corpus Christi Police Department where he served for 36 years.