Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District, has selected the Hanford Remediation Company (HRCO), a joint venture between Enserch Environmental Corporation and OHM Remediation Services Corporation, to negotiate a remediation services contract with a potential value of up to $50 million.
What does CENWW stand for?
CENWW stands for Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla (Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Customer Equipment Network Testing Service (AT&T)
- Cyberoperations Enhanced Network and Training Simulators
- Central Skill-at-Arms Meeting
- Chartered Environmentalist (UK)
- Central Value Added Taxes (India)
- Corps of Engineers, North Western Divsion (Portland, OR and Omaha, Nebraska)
- Corps of Engineers, Norh Western Division, Missouri River Region (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Corps of Engineers, North Western Division, North Pacific Region (Portland, OR)
- Corps of Engineers Northwestern Division Omaha District
- Centre for Women's Research (Sri Lanka)
- Council of European National Youth Committees
- Council of European Youth Committees
- Council on the Environment of New York City
- Campus Economic Organization
- Campus Equipment Outfitters
- Canine Enforcement Officer
- Casualty Evacuation Officer
- Catholic Education Office (Australia)
- Celestial Ephemeris Origin (astronomy)
- Center for Earth Observation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District provides a wide range of engineering and scientific services in a six-state region.