New TOC Configuration At the start of the train-up exercise, a full-blown Corps TOC was established.
What does CTSE stand for?
CTSE stands for Corps TOC (Tactical Operations Center) Support Element
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CTSE
We have 6 other meanings of CTSE in our Acronym Attic
- Countdown to Signing Day (sports)
- Crew and Thermal Systems Division
- Centralized Theater Surveillance Database
- Charters Towers School of Distance Education (NE Australia)
- Clinical Trials Statistical and Data Management Center
- Central Technical Support Facility
- Central Test Sire Evaluation (sheep breeding; Australia)
- Centro Tecnico-Scientifico Europeo (Italian: European Scientific and Technical Center; EU)
- Chicago, Terre Haute, and Southeastern Railroad
- Classification for Transport Statistics in Europe
- Central Texas Science and Engineering Fair
- C-DAC's Tera-Scale Supercomputing Facility (India)
- Capacitive Thin Slot Formalism
- Center for Theological and Spiritual Formation (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Central Technical Support Facility (Fort Hood, Texas)
- Central Test Support Facility
- Centralized Training Support Facility
- Centralized Training Systems Facility
- Constrained Temporal-Spatial Filtering
- Constrained Temporal-Spatial Filtering - Power Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of limited manning and, therefore, skill sets, the corps artillery commander consolidated the V Corps TOC with his main CP, in effect built an FECC.
In my corps TOC [tactical operations center] during Yama Sakura [joint and combined exercise in Japan], AFATDS was next to feeds to the UAV [unmanned aerial vehicle] and JSTARS [joint surveillance and target attack radar system] with digital reach back to the analyst at Fort Lewis.