He is also a member of the Executive Leadership Council and a director of the Corporation for Supportive Housing.
What does CSH stand for?
CSH stands for Corporation for Supportive Housing (New Haven, CT, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSH
We have 118 other meanings of CSH in our Acronym Attic
- Community Self-Help (various organizations)
- Community Service Hours
- Compagnie Saint-Hubert (French: Saint Hubert Company; est. 1983)
- Computational Ship Hydrodynamics
- Computer Science House
- Context Sensitive Help
- Convective-Stratiform Heating
- Convergence Santé Hôpital (French: Health Hospital Convergence)
- Coordination Syndicale Haïtienne (Haitian Trade Union Coordination)
- Cornell Society of Hotelmen
- Cotton-Seed Hulls
- Council for Secular Humanism
- Countersunk Hole
- Critical Systems Heuristics (behavioral science)
- Current-Sharing Hardening
- Chorionic Somatomammotropin Hormone 1
- California Speech and Hearing Association (Sacramento)
- Canadian Study of Health and Aging
- Certified Specialist in Healthcare Accreditation
- Civil Service Housing Association (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Predevelopment financing was provided by the Corporation for Supportive Housing.
The Corporation for Supportive Housing sponsored legislation in 2008 to create a statewide frequent user program that would require Medical reimbursement for these services.
Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH), headquartered in New York City, will receive $2 million to expand into 10 new markets across the country.
Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH) Fall Conference-Health Begins At Home: Texas Health Systems and Supportive Housing : Amerigroup Vice President of Advocacy Merrill Friedman presented "Supportive Housing and Managed Care.
Other community partners that have been integral to the project include the Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity ($100,000), Corporation for Supportive Housing, the Housing Authority of the County of Cook, and the Regional Housing Initiative.
The Los Angeles Housing Service Authority is working with the Corporation for Supportive Housing and the Enterprise Community on a Pathways to Permanent Housing initiative to provide assistance to transitional shelters seeking a shift to permanent housing.
City of New York and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Commerce Bank, Corporation for Supportive Housing, Deutsche Bank, Fannie Mae, F.