20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification (CLTCC) recently conducted an online survey of its 14,000 graduates.
What does CLTCC stand for?
CLTCC stands for Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLTCC
- Closed Loop Throttle Body Injection
- California Lighting Technology Center (University of California, Davis)
- Certified in Long-Term Care
- Chapter Leadership Training Conference
- Chemnitzer Lawn-Tennis-Club (Germany)
- Community Long Term Care
- Contaminated Land Tax Credit
- Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc. (Newton, MA)
- Certified Long-Term Care Advisor
- Corporation for Long Term Care Certification
- Community Long Term Care Division (Ohio Department of Aging)
- Center for Long Term Care Financing
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Council on Long-Term Climate Monitoring
- Cue List Time Code Synchronization
- Civilian Leadership Training Division (US Army)
- Closed-Loop Transmit Diversity
- Column Load Take Down
- Convert Long To Double (Intel assembler mnemonic)
- Cooling Load Temperature Difference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Awarded by: Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Description: This designation recognizes expertise in various types of insurance coverage.
He is an Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA), a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA), a Certified Life Underwriter (CLU) and holds a Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification (CLTC).
c/o The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc.
The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification Inc.
Here are the facts: Background The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification (CLTCC, Inc.
The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc.
We believe it is appropriate at this time to create a non-profit organization that will build on this success independent of The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc.