Al Suwaidi said the UAE Central Bank is working with the Ministry of Fin-ance "to put a scheme in place to reduce the interest rate of corporate-to-bank deposits by breaking the vicious circle and rigidity that have developed as a result of the liquidity crisis.
What does C2B stand for?
C2B stands for Corporate-to-Bank (communications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C2B
We have 9 other meanings of C2B in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control Automated Data Processing/WWMCCS (Pentagon renovation project)
- Command & Control Automated System
- Customized Computer Accounting Systems
- Command and Control Above Wing Level
- Caterpillar to Butterfly
- Classroom to Boardroom
- Command and Control Battlelab
- Commerce to Business
- Consulting to Business
- Consumer to Business (consumers naming their price for various products or services)
- Creativity to Business (Germany)
- Colorado Center for Biofuels and Biorefining (Boulder, CO)
- Colorado Center for Biofuels and Biorefining (research center of Colorado Renewable Energy Collaboratory)
- Consumer to Business to Consumer (e-commerce model)
- Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains (band)
- Command & Control Battlefield Function Mission Area
- Command & Control Battle Lab
- Command, Control, and Battle Management (US DoD)
- Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SAP AG today announced a new service offering for banks to help them prepare for and take advantage of the latest technological advances in corporate-to-bank connectivity.
Corporates to Learn the Benefits of Streamlining Their Corporate-to-Bank Communications via SWIFT SYDNEY, Australia -- Fundtech Ltd.