15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, announced today the launch of "ST New Ventures", its corporate venture capital fund currently under incorporation.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Corporate Venture Capital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Conejo Valley Cloggers
- Conference Vice-Chief (National Order of the Arrow Conference, Boy Scouts of America)
- Conseils et Verification Canada (Consulting and Audit Canada)
- Conserved Vector Current
- Constant Volume Combustion (engines)
- Convention and Visitors Commission (St. Louis, MO)
- Conventional Vibrated Concrete (dam construction)
- Coors Visitor Centre (UK)
- Corporate Value Consulting
- Corporate Visit Center
- Country Vélo Club (French country club)
- County Voluntary Council (Wales, UK)
- Current-to-Voltage Converter
- Current-Voltage Curve (physics)
- Customer Value Contract
- Customer Value Creation
- Cuyahoga Valley Church (Broadview Heights, OH)
- Coherent Video Cancellation-Moving Target Indicator
- Card Validation Code (credit card fraud prevention mechanism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781608769360 The role of corporate venture capital in innovation.
During the Internet bubble, corporate venture capital arms -- subsidiaries of large corporations that invest in startups -- were seen by many of their parent companies as a way to benefit from innovation.
NYSE: COV; BSX: COV), a leading global provider of healthcare products, today announced that it has established Covidien Ventures, a corporate venture capital function.
In the first two quarters of 2007, corporate venture capital groups participated in 21.
Panelists at Upcoming Corporate Venture Capital SIG Event Will Present Ideas on Best Practices, Challenges and Risks PALO ALTO, Calif.
Industry's Largest Corporate Venture Capital Fund Focused on Development of Programmable Logic-Based System Level Applications and Expanding Ecosystem SINGAPORE, Nov.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- In the second quarter of 2006, corporate venture capital investment reached its highest level since the first quarter of 2002, according to the MoneyTree Report by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) based on Thomson Financial data.