E[acute accent]"The Corporate University Exchange Sixth Annual Benchmarking Report reveals just how quickly corporate learning is evolving," said Sue Todd, President, Corporate University Xchange.
What does CorpU stand for?
CorpU stands for Corporate University Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Collaborative On-Line Reconnaissance Provider/Operationally Responsive Attack Link (US DoD)
- Commission for Osteopathic Research, Practice and Promotion
- Complete Omniversal Role-Playing System
- Computing Organizations Policy and Society (est. 1973; University of California, Irvine; Irvine, CA; now Interactive and Collaborative Technologies)
- Conclave of Richmond Pipe Smokers (Chesterfield, VA)
- Council of Organized Researchers for Pedagogical Studies of Ballet
- CREES (Centre for Russian and East European Studies) Open Research Postgraduate Seminar
- Corps Artillery
- Corps Surface-To-Air Missile
- Corporate Sales Engineer
- Corps of Reserve Priests United for Service
- Centre for Online Regional Research
- Championship Off-Road Racing
- Chemicals on Reporting Rules Database (EPA)
- Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research (journal)
- Computing Research Repository (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Corridor (zoning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his tenure, Dell Learning received the "World Class Innovator" award from Innovation Associates and Fast Company Magazine, was named Corporate University of the Year by the National Alliance of Business, and was one of the first winners of the Excellence Awards presented by Corporate University Exchange and the Financial Times.