a corporate turnaround management firm, where he performed CFO and COO duties at client companies.
What does CTM stand for?
CTM stands for Corporate Turnaround Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTM
We have 231 other meanings of CTM in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Technical Manager
- Contribution to Margin (pricing)
- Controinformazione Terzo Mondo-Movimondo (Italian)
- Conventional Trident Modification (US DoD)
- Coordinate Transformation Matrix (mathematics)
- Coordinated Turn Model
- Cordless Terminal Mobility
- Core Target Material (US DoD)
- Corporate Translation Management (software)
- Corporate Travel Management
- Council of Technical Managers
- Count That Money (band)
- Counter Terrorism Measure
- Crop Tree Management (forestry)
- Cryogenic Tank Maintenance
- Cryptologic Technician (Maintenance) (USN Rating)
- Crystalline Transitional Material (NASA)
- Current Transformation Matrix (graphics)
- Custody Transfer Meter (oil & gas)
- Cycle Time Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to NFTE, Caslin established numerous ventures including a corporate turnaround management services company.
Loddo has more than 30 years of experience in various aspects of business and financial management, including successful start-up and corporate turnaround management.