In line with Royal Mail, Data HQ complies with UK regulations such as the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS) and all addresses are PAF-formatted, which has the stamp of approval by most established institutions.
What does CTPS stand for?
CTPS stands for Corporate Telephone Preference Service (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTPS
We have 13 other meanings of CTPS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Technology Policy Research (UK)
- Certification Test Procedure
- Clinical Trial Periodic Report
- College Tobacco Prevention Resource (Tobacco Technical Assistance Consortium)
- Carteira de Trabalho e Previdência Social (Brazil)
- Central Transportation Planning Staff (Massachusetts)
- Centralized Telemetry Processing System
- Cigarette and Tobacco Products Surtax (Canada)
- Circulo de Traductores Publicos del Sur (Spanish: Circle of Public Translators of the South; Argentina)
- Combat Trauma Patient Simulation (system)
- Central Texas Product Safety Working Group
- Chaparral Troop Proficiency Trainer
- Computer-controlled Two Point Workability Test
- Concrete Physical Therapy (Concrete, WA)
- Counterterrorism Pursuit Team (US CIA)
- Central Transport Planning Unit (Ministry of Public Works and Communication; Guyana)
- Colegio de Traductores Públicos del Uruguay (Spanish: Uruguayan Professional Sworn Translators Association)
- Cape Town PHP Users Group (South Africa)
- Cavernous Transformation of the Portal Vein (radiology)
- Coal Tar Pitch Volatiles
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Steve Pain Technology Editor The vast majority of Britain's small companies feel that the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (CTPS) is a restriction on trade, according to new research carried out by business information specialist Mardev.
And already over 100,000 business telephone numbers have been registered with the Corporate Telephone Preference Service.