An ideal corporate research institute structure for the 21st century.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Corporate Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- Congressional Record Index
- Constant Rate Infusion
- Consumer Reference Information
- Container Recycling Institute
- Containerless Research Inc.
- Contribution Rating Increase (acquisition demonstration projects)
- Control Resources Inc.
- Cooper Realty Investments
- Cooperative Resources International
- Coping Responses Inventory
- Corporate Research International (Ohio)
- Cosmo Research Institute (Japan)
- Cost Reduction Initiative
- Costa Rica (ISO Country code)
- Cotton Research Institute
- Council on Recursive Information
- Cours de Rattrapage Intégré (French: Integrated Remedial Course)
- Court Reporting Institute
- Cranial Rectal Insertion :-)
- Cranial Rectal Inversion :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CTC also receives funding from other federal agencies, as well as New York State, IBM and other members of the Center's Corporate Research Institute.
Cornell Theory Center The activities of the Cornell Theory Center are supported by major funding from the National Science Foundation, New York State and the IBM Corporation, with additional funding from the Advanced Research Projects Agency, the National Center for Research Resources at the National Institutes of Health and members of the center's Corporate Research Institute.