Williams is president of Global Commercial Card for American Express, the division that markets the company's Corporate Card, Corporate Purchasing Card and other payment products to mid-sized companies and large corporations around the world.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Corporate Purchasing Card
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Contracting Parties and Cooperating Non-Contracting Parties (fisheries)
- Control Processing Console
- Controlled Power Company (electrical power equipment)
- Convention Planning Committee
- Cook's Pest Control
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Cooperative Patent Classification (EU and US)
- Core Protection Calculator
- Corn Products Corporation
- Corporate Product Code (Nortel)
- Correctional Privatization Commission
- Corrosion Prevention and Control
- Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Corsica Poker Club (France)
- Corydon Presbyterian Church (Corydon, IN)
- Cost Per Click (online advertising)
- Cost Per Copy
- Cotton Patch Cafe (Texas/New Mexico restaurant chain)
- Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
- Counterproliferation Center (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Savings of pounds 750,000 are planned next year from a new-look corporate purchasing card for the public sector in Wales.
American Express has clients in more than 70 percent of Fortune 500 companies, along with tens of thousands of mid-sized companies who use the company's Corporate Travel Services, Corporate Card and Corporate Purchasing Card programs.
Coun Mutton added use of the corporate purchasing cards were charged to council departments, and questioned whether a proper audit trail had been identified.
June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- BidBridge, a proven eAuction services provider for the public and private sectors, today announced it will rebrand as eBridge Business Solutions to more fully encompass the company's service offerings, which now include merchant card, web-based payroll and corporate purchasing card services, in addition to reverse auction purchasing solutions.
CSI also offers a cost-saving Corporate Purchasing Card on the Web site.
Other services for the enterprise include: -- Billing and cost allocation via corporate purchasing cards -- Maintenance and upgrade management -- Reservation services -- In-conference help and technical support -- Integrated web conferencing -- Online Account and Conference Management -- Integration with Corporate Directories and Cost Allocation systems In Spring 2005, ConferencePlus collaborated on the enterprise deployment of a VoIP based platform for one of the world's largest technology companies.
CSI offers one card that provides all the flexibility of a corporate purchasing card along with all of the security of a fleet card.