Customer billing can also be handled electronically, either by major credit card or through a corporate purchase agreement.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Corporate Purchase Agreement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Controller Processing Assembly
- Conventional Patch Antenna
- Conversion Pad Assembly (chemical demil plants)
- Coordinated Purchase Agreement
- Copolymer Alloy
- Cordillera Peoples Alliance (Cordillera, Philippines indigenous peoples organization)
- Core Program Area (Uganda)
- Core Public Administration
- Cornish Pasty Association (UK)
- Corporate Performance Assessment
- Corpus Pattern Analysis (computational linguistics)
- Corrective & Preventive Action (quality assurance systems)
- Correlation Power Analysis
- Corrosion Prevention Association (UK)
- Corrugated Packaging Association
- Cost and Price Analysis
- Cost Per Acquisition/Action (internet advertising)
- Cost Per Action
- Cost Performance Analysis
- Cost Planning & Appraisal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spectra Logic, celebrating more than 30 years of data storage innovation, today announced that its complete product line of tape and disk storage offerings has been added to a Lockheed Martin Corporate Purchase Agreement (CPA) and a Network-Centric Solutions (NETCENTS) contract.
Corporate Purchase Agreement Gives ROHM Worldwide Access to CoWare Technology and Training CoWare(R) Inc.
The corporate purchase agreement, signed by the two firms earlier this year, provides for the acquisition of SF2K's Shopfloor 2000(TM) software, integration services, and training support for Boeing's diverse manufacturing, assembly, and maintenance "factory floor" operations.
In 1998 Eicon Teams With Compaq, Dell, Gateway, Hewlett-Packard, Mitsubishi Electric and Siemens to Sell its DIVA ISDN Products Over the last six months, Eicon Technology, a leading worldwide provider of remote access hardware, has solidified its position as the leading European supplier of ISDN terminal equipment by signing corporate purchase agreements with several industry-leading computer manufacturers.
6, 1998-- In 1998 Eicon Teams With Compaq, Dell, Gateway, Hewlett-Packard, Mitsubishi Electric and Siemens to Sell its DIVA ISDN Products Over the last six months, Eicon Technology (TSE: EIC; ME: EIC), a leading worldwide provider of remote access hardware, has solidified its position as the leading European supplier of ISDN terminal equipment by signing corporate purchase agreements with several industry-leading computer manufacturers.
TSI recently announced a corporate purchase agreement with the Boeing company for Shopfloor 2000 software, integration services, and long-range support.
10, 1995--Wonderware Corporation (NASDAQ:WNDR) announced today that Georgia-Pacific, one of the world's largest manufacturers of building materials and pulp and paper products, has signed a corporate purchase agreement to use Wonderware software products in all North American manufacturing operations.