Eric Cornuel, the Director General & CEO of EFMD said, "The EFMD through EQUIS, our quality improvement system for business schools, and CLIP, our corporate learning improvement process, is recognized globally as an accreditation and certification body of quality in management education.
What does CLIP stand for?
CLIP stands for Corporate Learning Improvement Process
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLIP
We have 68 other meanings of CLIP in our Acronym Attic
- Confirmed Line Item Performance
- Connected Line Identification Presentation
- Construction Lean Improvement Programme
- Contemporary Landscape Inquiry Project
- Content and Language Integrated Teaching Pilot
- Continuous Library Improvement Program
- Contracted Learning Individual Program
- Contractual Liability Insurance Policy
- Cooperative Lifestyle Intervention Program
- Core Learning Improvement Plan
- Correctional Ladies Improving Pets (Illinois Department of Corrections)
- Corticotrophin-Like-Intermediate Lobe Peptide
- Corticotropin-Like-Intermediate Peptide
- Country Logistics Improvement Program
- Covert Lateral International Program (gaming)
- Craft Life Improvement Program
- Creative Learning in Practice
- Credit Line Increase Program
- Crew List Index Project (British merchant seamen records)
- Crew Loads Instrumented Pallet (NASA)