What does CLECT stand for?
CLECT stands for Corporate Leading Edge Credit Technologies Consulting, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Clear Lake Education Center (Escanaba, MI)
- Community Living Essex County (Essex, Ontario, Canada)
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Competitive Local Exchange Company (telecommunications provider)
- Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Competitive Local Exchange Carriers Association (Michigan Telecommunications Act lawsuit plaintiffs; Michigan)
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Central Louisiana Electric Co-Op
- Check List of European Continental Mollusca (Natural History Museum of Gothenburg; Sweden)
- Controllership: Leading Edge of Corporate Performance
- Centre for Local Economic Development (Coventry University; UK)
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Cystine Lactose Electrolyte Deficient (biologic sampling tool)
- Columbus-Lowndes Economic Development Association (Columbus, MS)
- Comité de liaison Européen de la Distribution Independante de Pièces de rechange et equipement pour Automobiles (European Association of Independent Distributors of Automotive Spare Parts)
- Commissioner for Law Enforcement Data Security (Victoria, Australia)
- Center for Life in Extreme Environments (Portland State University, Portland, OR)
- Center for Lifelong Engineering Education
- Certified Law Enforcement Executive (various locations)
- Comité Local Education Economie (French: Local Education Economics Committee)