The companies, all members of The Prince of Wales's Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change, said they saw their own business opportunities in being at the head of a green revolution, but wanted regulatory certainty to help them plan their investments better.
What does CLGCC stand for?
CLGCC stands for Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change (UK; University of Cambridge; climate-related business policy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Central Lapland Greenstone Belt (Finland)
- Consortium of Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Voluntary and Community Organisations (UK)
- Committee on Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Concerns
- Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns
- Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equity
- Central London Golf Club (UK)
- Chiangmai Lamphun Golf Club (Thailand)
- Christian Life Gospel Center (Selangor, Malaysia)
- Civilian Labor Group Center
- Committee on Lesbian and Gay Concerns (American Psychological Association)
- Central Laboratory of General Ecology (Bulgaria)
- ChevronTexaco Lesbian and Gay Employees Association
- Commonwealth Local Government Forum (UK)
- Commonwealth Local Government Good Practice Scheme
- Committee on Lesbian and Gay History (Washington, DC)
- Center for Local Government Innovation
- Church of the Living God International, Inc.
- Church of the Living God International, Inc. (various locations)
- Coleman Liau Grade Level (document readability)
- Clear Lake Gem and Mineral Society (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In letters to the three major party leaders, the Prince of Wales's UK Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change demanded "transformational change" across the economy to meet the threats posed by global warming.
CalPERS appreciates and supports the types of efforts to forge solutions that have been advanced by the Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change and in the HRH Prince of Wale's Business and the Environment Programme position paper recently sent to Prime Minister Tony Blair.