Condron (age 59) will also serve as Chairman of KBW's Compensation Committee and a member of the Audit Committee and Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
What does CGNC stand for?
CGNC stands for Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGNC
We have 3 other meanings of CGNC in our Acronym Attic
- Guided Missile Cruiser (Nuclear Propulsion)
- Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association
- Committee for Geographical Names in Australia
- Country Grove Neighborhood Association (Madison, WI)
- Columnist Guild News Bureau
- Cercle Généalogique de Nouvelle Calédonie (French: New Caledonia Genealogy Circle; New Caledonia)
- Chicken Gene Nomenclature Committee
- Code Général de Normalisation Comptable (French: General Accounting Standards Code)
- Conifer Green Needle Complex
- Connector Group Network Controller (Hekimian)
- Guidance, Navigation and Flight Control (Control Center position for US Space Shuttle Launch)
- Central Government Net Cash Requirement
- Canadian Geographical Names Data Base
- Centers of Geriatric Nursing Excellence (John A. Hartford Foundation)
- Conjugate Gradient on the Normal Equations
- Culinary Guild of New England (est. 1979; Wellesley, MA)
- Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence (various locations; also seen as HCGNE)
- Command Grid Network
- Cerebellar Gliomas Associated with Neurofibromatosis Type 1
- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meese has been appointed to the Smart Online Board of Directors' Compensation Committee and the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
In addition to the current annual evaluation of the Board of Directors by the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, the Board will now conduct an annual performance review of itself and the Chairman of the Board and the chairperson of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee will conduct annual performance reviews of each individual director.
The Board of Directors also adopted a policy that, subject to approval of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, permits individual members of the Board of Directors to seek legal or expert advice from a source independent from management at Quebecor World's expense and that, subject to advising the Chairman of the Board, allows the Audit Committee, the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee and the Human Resources and Compensation Committee to likewise hire outside expertise.
Both directors were recommended by the Board's Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee and are Independent Directors under Brightpoint's recently announced Corporate Governance Principles and satisfy the proposed NASDAQ guidelines relating to director independence.
The board recently voted to form a new corporate governance and nominating committee to provide a formal means to determine what additional steps are necessary to complete the company's transition as well as to step up efforts to recruit additional outstanding outside directors.
RJR Nabisco said the board also voted to form a new corporate governance and nominating committee of the board, consisting solely of outside directors.