Meese has been appointed to the Smart Online Board of Directors' Compensation Committee and the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
What does CGN stand for?
CGN stands for Corporate Governance and Nominating (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGN
We have 51 other meanings of CGN in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Genetic Resources, Netherlands
- Centre Grossiste Nantais (French wholesale company)
- Cerebellar Granule Neurons
- Code Generation Network
- Cologne/Bonn, Germany - Koeln/Bonn (Airport Code)
- Compagnie Générale de Navigation (sur le Lac Léman; French, cruise companie on Lake Geneva, Switzerland)
- Compagnie Générale du Néon (French: Generale Neon Company)
- Compañía Guatemalteca del Niquel (Guatemala)
- Console Gaming Network
- Contaduría General de la Nación (Spanish: General Accounting Office)
- Correlated Gaussian Noise
- Crazy Go Nuts
- Crystal Gateway North (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cyber Gaming Network
- Guided Missile Cruiser (Nuclear Propulsion)
- Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association
- Committee for Geographical Names in Australia
- Country Grove Neighborhood Association (Madison, WI)
- Columnist Guild News Bureau
- Cercle Généalogique de Nouvelle Calédonie (French: New Caledonia Genealogy Circle; New Caledonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the current annual evaluation of the Board of Directors by the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, the Board will now conduct an annual performance review of itself and the Chairman of the Board and the chairperson of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee will conduct annual performance reviews of each individual director.
The Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee will in turn make a recommendation to the full EMC Board of Directors on the director's offer to resign.
The board recently voted to form a new corporate governance and nominating committee to provide a formal means to determine what additional steps are necessary to complete the company's transition as well as to step up efforts to recruit additional outstanding outside directors.
RJR Nabisco said the board also voted to form a new corporate governance and nominating committee of the board, consisting solely of outside directors.