But the rate at which prices, measured in the central bank's corporate goods price index, have been rising has slowed in recent months, and a BOJ official warned of possible ''downward'' pressure that may be seen in the meantime amid concerns over global economies.
What does CGPI stand for?
CGPI stands for Corporate Goods Price Index (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGPI
We have 2 other meanings of CGPI in our Acronym Attic
- Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks (India)
- Centre for Global Political Economy
- Corn Germ Protein Flour
- Scottish Compact Good Practice Guides (UK)
- Centers for Genomics and Public Health (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Core Graph Log (oil industry)
- Capital Goods Price Index (New Zealand)
- Classical Guitar Plus International Database
- Communist Ghadar Party of India (est. 1980)
- Conseil en Gestion de Patrimoine Indépendant (French: Independent Wealth Management Council)
- Corporate Governance Perception Index (Indonesian Institute for Corporate Governance)
- Consejo General del Poder Judicial (Spain)
- Carpentaria Gas Pipeline Joint Venture (Australia)
- Cape Girardeau Public Library (est. 1922; Cape Girardeau, MO)
- Casa Grande Public Library (Casa Grande, AZ)
- Cedar Grove Public Library (Cedar Grove, WI)
- Coastal Gujarat Power Limited (est. 2006; India)
- Conagra Grocery Products Limited (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Council Grove Public Library (Kansas)
- Conférence Générale des Poids et Mesures (French: General Conference on Weights and Measures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: JapanEoe1/4aos Domestic Corporate Goods Price Index printed flat in August, showing producer prices continued to shrink at a record annualized rate of -8.
The corporate goods price index, an inflation gauge to which the People's Bank of China (PBOC) pays close attention, suggested price pressures in the pipeline are still building up.
The 12 months through the end of June saw the Corporate Goods Price Index decline by 6.
The rate of increase in the prices, measured in the central bank's corporate goods price index, continued to expand, but a BOJ official said other price data need to be looked at to judge whether Japan is overcoming its longstanding deflation.
Japan's Corporate Goods Price Index fell by the most on record, hinting at the return of deflation to the world's second-largest economy.
The reading of the central bank's corporate goods price index compares with the average forecast of a 1.
Japan's wholesale inflation fell more than economists expected, with the Domestic Corporate Goods Price Index shedding -2.