Contract notice: corporate geographic information system The Council is tendering it~s Corporate GIS.
What does CGIS stand for?
CGIS stands for Corporate Geographic Information System (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGIS
We have 41 other meanings of CGIS in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate in Global Investment Performance Standards (now Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement)
- Commissioner General of Inland Revenue
- Corporate Governance: An International Review
- Center for Global International Regional Studies (University of California)
- Center for Geographic Information Systems
- Center for Government and International Studies (Harvard University)
- Clinical Global Impression of Severity
- Coast Guard Investigative Service (US Coast Guard; US Department of Homeland Security)
- Commercial, Government, and Industrial Solutions (Motorola, Inc.)
- Consulting Geo Info Systems (various locations)
- Clinical Global Impression of Severity/Change (Alzheimer's disease)
- Community Groundwater Irrigation Sector Project (Terai, Nepal)
- Center for Geophysical Investigation of the Shallow Subsurface (Boise State University; Idaho)
- Coast Guard Intelligence Support System
- Commercial, Government and Industrial Solutions Sector
- Cute Girl in Stupid Sunglasses (blog)
- Canadian Girls In Training
- Center for Geospatial Information Technology (Geospatial Information Sciences; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Centre for Graphics and Imaging Technology
- College Graduate In Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Mobile computing company Tadpole Technology Plc and Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc (ESRI), a California-based provider of corporate geographic information system (GIS) software, have partnered to develop mobile computing systems for ESRI's customers in the utilities and telecomms industries.
Sharing data from the office to the field and back IntelliWhere OnDemand is the critical link between the field and a corporate geographic information system (GIS), providing access to data such as intelligent maps, diagrams, and asset information where and when it is needed.