IOMA is a source of business management information targeted to senior and middle management working in such sectors as corporate financial management, CPA firm management, human resources, law firm management, the telecom business, global sourcing and exports, commercial credit and corporate security.
What does CFM stand for?
CFM stands for Corporate Financial Management (course)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFM
We have 246 other meanings of CFM in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Funds Management (module)
- Contractor Financial Management
- Contractor-Furnished Material
- Control Flow Model
- Controls Finalization Meeting
- CONUS Freight Management
- Convention France Maghreb (French trade show)
- Cooling Fan Module
- Cooperative Forest Management
- Copy For Me
- Corporate Flight Management, Inc. (Smyrna, TN)
- Covering Fire Mine(s)
- Crazy Fit Massage (health equipment)
- Critical Function Monitoring
- Cross Flow Micro-Filtered (whey protein isolate)
- Cross Flow Microfiltration
- Cross-Functional Management
- Crossfire Magazine (paintball)
- Crown Financial Ministries (Georgia)
- Cubic Feet per Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sayther has 19 years of public accounting and corporate financial management experience.
Dave is a seasoned executive and businessman with a clear record of leadership and results in corporate financial management," said Winslow Buxton, Pentair chairman and chief executive officer.
His depth of experience in corporate financial management and operations is a valuable resource for the CF company and its shareholders.
With more than twenty years of experience in corporate financial management, Bushman has served as CFO of five technology firms, including ISOCOR, for which she managed the company's successful NASDAQ IPO in 1996.
Financial Executives Institute is vigorously advocating the position of corporate financial management in this debate.
He also attended Emory University's advanced management program and the corporate financial management program at Harvard University.
I look forward to joining this dedicated team and incorporating my experience in corporate financial management into Core's vision of delivering strong financial results.