He was named corporate executive vice president of Huntsman Matlin Patterson in 2003.
What does CEVP stand for?
CEVP stands for Corporate Executive Vice President
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEVP
We have 4 other meanings of CEVP in our Acronym Attic
- Cultured Embryonic Ventricular Myocytes
- Christian European Visual Media Association (est. 1981; Wetzlar, Germany)
- Commercial Electronic Variable Message Signage (Federal Highway Administration)
- Code Européen des Voies de la Navigation Intérieure (French: European Code for Inland Waterways)
- Centrale Examencommissie Vaststelling Opgaven (Dutch)
- Certified Emergency Vehicle Operator
- Chief Earned Value Officer (Earned Value Management Institute, LLC, Leesburg, VA)
- Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator (safety instruction)
- CyberEvolution (video game league)
- Computing Environment Virus Protection
- Cost Estimate Validation Process
- Countermeasure Evaluation Validation Project (NASA)
- Center of Excellence for Vaccine Research (University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT)
- Circular Equivalent Vulnerability Radius
- Complete Early Virological Response
- Campus Events Visitor Services
- Central European Values Studies
- Chicagoland Emergency Vehicle Show (Chicago, IL)
- Community Equipment Virtual Store (est. 2004; Department of Health; UK)
- Combat Engineer Vehicle Sub-caliber Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kapustay is retiring as president and CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin and as a corporate executive vice president.
Mullen, corporate executive vice president and president of science and technology for Skanska USA Building Inc.
Taylor, previously a corporate executive vice president of global operations and technology for Citigroup, joins president and co-founder Terry Drayton, 39.
The new FIS will continue to serve individual market segments, including community banking and credit unions; mid-tier and large financial institutions; international banking; specialized payments in government, healthcare, and education; and focus on driving operational efficiencies and scale in order to serve our clients around the world," said Gary Norcross, FIS corporate executive vice president and chief operating officer.
Prior to his appointment as Corporate Executive Vice President for the Connecticut Division, Gissen spent several years as Director of Development for Ginsburg Development in its Hawthorne, N.
``Micky'' Blackwell will be the corporate executive vice president for Lockheed Martin's Aeronautical Systems core business, including the Skunk Works.
Craig Bird, 47, formerly Chief Operating Officer of Showboat's Development Division was promoted to corporate Executive Vice President, Finance and Development.