The Massage Envy corporate executive team has continued to prove that their business model is a successful one, which makes us confident each day in their leadership and support.
What does CET stand for?
CET stands for Corporate Executive Team (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CET
We have 312 other meanings of CET in our Acronym Attic
- Containment Event Tree
- Continuing Education and Training
- Contraband Enforcement Team
- Contract voor de Economie en de Tewerkstelling
- Contractual Engineering Task
- Control Equipment Technician
- Controlled Emission Toilet (safe hygienic disposal of contents of toilet tanks on railway carriages)
- Convoy Escort Team
- Core Evaluation Team
- Core Exit Thermocouple
- Corrected Effective Temperature
- Cotisation Économique Territoriale (French: Economic Contribution Region)
- Crew Escape Technology
- Critical Entry Time
- Critical Experiment Tank
- Cumulative Elapsed Time
- Customer Event Tracking
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Ceteris Paribus (Other Things Been Equal)
- Communications, Electronics, Telecommunications, and Intelligence (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been appointed Chief Financial Officer and member of the Corporate Executive Team in Suominen Corporation as of 22 of October 2012.
Arto Kiiskinen, vice president and CFO of Suominen Corporation; Erik van Deursen, general manager of Suominen Codi Wipes and MikkoPellinen, vice president and general manager of Suominen Flexibles will continue to be members of the corporate executive team.
This survey helped to gain a better understanding of minority participation on our corporate executive teams, and in board rooms and procurement practices.
He has been the face and voice of the company, connecting with everyone at the store level up to the corporate executive team.
William Casey has been named senior vice president, Advanced Nonwovens in Ahlstrom's corporate executive team.
Company Also Announces Other Key Members of Corporate Executive Team in Advance of Anticipated Spin-Off in Early Fourth Quarter DEERFIELD, Ill.
He was a valuable contributor to the corporate executive teams at Sybase and Aleri, Inc.