20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE:LNC) announced today that the company has been named to the Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) 2013 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) for the eleventh consecutive year.
What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Corporate Equality Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Consejo Espirita Internacional (Spanish: International Spiritist Council)
- Consolidated Edison, Inc. (New York)
- Construction Engineering & Inspection
- Construction Equipment Institute
- Construction/Environmental Issues Committee (Oregon)
- Consumer Education Initiative (recycling)
- Contract End Item
- Contrôle de l'Environnement Industriel (French: Control of Industrial Environment; professional certification)
- Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
- Corporación Eléctrica Industrial (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Council of Engineering Institutions
- Course Evaluation Instrument
- Creative Economy Initiative (various locations)
- Critical Elements of Information (US FEMA)
- Critical Employment Indicator (US DoD)
- Critical Equipment Indicator
- Cross Enterprise Integration (software)
- Currency Exchange International (various locations)
- Czech Environmental Inspectorate (est. 1991)
- Center for Educational Innovation-Public Education Association (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Google, Yahoo, Ebay, Dell, Apple and Gap are among the 190 companies scoring top marks in the Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) latest Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
uk Subaru of America, Incorporated, a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries (TYO: 7270), has received the top rating of 100 percent in the 2011 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the ninth-annual survey administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRC).
Byline: GREG HERNANDEZ Staff Writer Corporate America is becoming a far more welcoming place to its gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and consumers, according to the annual Corporate Equality Index released Tuesday by the Human Rights Campaign.
Unilever has again been named one of Human Rights Campaign's "Best Places to Work", achieving a perfect score of 100 percent on the organization's 2013 Corporate Equality Index for the fifth year running.
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) announced that MGM Resorts has earned a perfect score from the 2013 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), an annual HRC survey that ranks major companies for their non-discrimination and benefits practices with respect to LGBT employees.
companies that scored a perfect 100 on the Human Rights Campaign's 2005 Corporate Equality Index report card.
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BFA)(NYSE:BFB) received a perfect score of 100 points on the Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) 2013 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) for the third consecutive year, earning the coveted distinction of "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.