Despite our commitments the world over, we want to make sure we keep our business in the North East CAPTION(S): SMILES Walker Filtration managing director Lianne Walker, front, with corporate development manager Barbara Palmer and founder Brian Walker
What does CDM stand for?
CDM stands for Corporate Development Manager (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDM
We have 321 other meanings of CDM in our Acronym Attic
- Context-Dependent Model (research tool; various applications)
- Continuous Deployment Model (Segue)
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation
- Continuum Damage Mechanics
- Contracts Decision Memorandum (US EPA)
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
- Controlled Delamination Material (Stora Enso)
- Corona del Mar (California)
- Corona Diagnostic Mission
- Corporate Defence Management
- Corporate Documentation Management
- Corporate Domain Management (Internet)
- Create Digital Motion
- Create Digital Music
- Creative Discovery Museum (Chattanooga, TN)
- Crédit du Maroc (French: Credit of Morocco; Morocco)
- Critical Decision Making (various organizations)
- Critical Design Meeting
- Cryptographic Distinguishability Measure
- CTIC Development Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myton's corporate development manager Hannah Morris said it was important they caught the Christmas trade as its network of shops provided about PS1 million of the PS6 million plus required each year to run the charity's three hospices.
Jon Middleton, Corporate Development Manager at Bournville College, commented: "The mixture of on-the-job and classroom-based learning ensures apprentices learn the skills that work best for the business, offering increased productivity, improved competitiveness and a committed and competent workforce.
Gemma Harding, Corporate Development Manager David Bate, Managing Director, believes the surge in interest is primarily due to the government imposed public sector cuts and the cost reductions private companies are needing to make to be competitive in this economic climate; ".
Myton's corporate development manager Hannah Morris said it was important for them to enjoy the Christmas trade as its network of 16 shops provide about pounds 1 million of the pounds 6 million required each year to run the charity's three hospices in Coventry, Warwick and Rugby.
Mr Nolan was appointed Managing Director of Elementos Limited in September 2009 following his role as Corporate Development Manager for Orocobre Limited, where he was primarily responsible for facilitating the de-merger of Orocobre's copper and gold assets into Elementos Limited.
AWE corporate development manager Garry Marsden said last week the company was conscious it would be working in an environmentally sensitive area, and was subject to stringent resource consent conditions.
Conway, 32, started his career with Ward Williston in 2001, rising through the ranks from Assistant to the President, to Business Development Analyst and then Corporate Development Manager.